stray dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make sure it is not this dog before you shoot it.

http://www.news9.com/story/18169621/police-find-missing-truck-in-okc-owner-still-searching-for-dog

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police in Midwest City tracked down a stolen truck, but its owner is still looking for what was inside.

A retired OHP Trooper is offering a $10,000 reward for the return of his best friend's dog. The dog's name is Chloe. She is a five-year-old Australian Shepard, and she was inside the truck when it was stolen.

Mike Swope's Ford F250 pickup when it was stolen from a Valley Brook parking lot last Friday.

"If the guys that stole the truck have the dog, just bring us the dog, and we'll give you $10,000 in hundred dollar bills," Swope said.

Police found Swope's truck in a parking lot at Reno and Sooner Road Monday afternoon. But there was no sign of the dog.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm with Lurker on this one. The number of strays/dumbs is too high to adopt or find homes for all of them. Sure, some of the nicer ones do get adopted. But I've had to put a couple down. Hate doing it, but they were already suffering. One was so tick-ridden it looked all lumpy. Another had already been shot once. Another acted suspicious, like it was seriously sick or something. If I put them down, I make sure they're really down.

djones69

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love dogs, have had one most of my life. Right now an old lab is on a pillow by the fireplace. That being said, I've put my share of stray dogs down. Breaks my heart when I have too. Forget the .22, use a 30-30 at close range to thier head, end it quick.
couldn't get away with shooting a 30-30 in the area

Latest posts

Top Bottom