Striper flavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strippers taste like tears and disappointment with a hint of bad decisions and glitter. Stripers out of fresh water taste meh, stripers out of salt water will make you never eat another fresh water fish. Keep your tiny fresh water fish.

View attachment 291299
Body I prefer Speckled Trout and Redfish over Salt Water Stripers (or Salty Strippers) ….but anyway I slice it pan fish perch, bluegill and crappie are easily the best eating fish I have ever come across. The south has much larger pan fish on average it’s hard to find big ones up here

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try putting a thin layer of plain ol' yellow mustard on the fish before you bread it.

After breading and frying the fish you won't even notice the mustard and it takes out the gamey taste.
I've also used Hellmann's before breading and it works great too.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stripers have a mild taste We spray with butter pam add treager salmon shake and grille till it is flaky 325 degrees for 7-8 minutes Spray with lemon juice and serve Bob apit
Coat with spicy brown mustard, roll in corn meal and fry in oil in a skillet on the stove.

Latest posts

Top Bottom