Study says couples should wear masks during "relations" ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about this?

upload_2020-6-3_15-55-18.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya guys!! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Gotta work this weekend @tRidiot or I would in a heartbeat! Grumpy and I shot the Steel Challenge at OKC Gun Club in March, I think it was, with the plan to get back into matches. Then Rona came to town. Maybe things will quiet down and we can all resume our regularly scheduled programming ...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya guys!! Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Gotta work this weekend @tRidiot or I would in a heartbeat! Grumpy and I shot the Steel Challenge at OKC Gun Club in March, I think it was, with the plan to get back into matches. Then Rona came to town. Maybe things will quiet down and we can all resume our regularly scheduled programming ...

Tha Rona's screwed up alotta ****.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we know you?
Annie
Badgebunny

Latest posts

Top Bottom