Sundance info drop? Justice needs to be served for people to believe it still exists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sundance info drop? Need as many eyes to see this as possible. Justice needs to be served for people to believe it still exists
(theconservativetreehouse.com)

This is the thread explaining what he did without the jibberish.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1295817275401015299.html

He collected all info and evidence and proof we've been seeing for the past 4 years and built the open and shut Obamagate case himself. Published it. And dropped it off in the lap of Media and various Departments of the US Government and William Aldenberg specifically.

Sundance has now presented all his proof privately to the major players including investigators, politicians, Congress critters, media etc... and will give them a very short amount of time to PUBLICLY act on it. In a matter of days he has said that he will then release all of his proof of corruption and treason PUBLICLY so everyone can see and understand it, thus forcing the "investigators" to actually do their jobs and lay charges, or be PUBLICLY exposed as compromised DS swamp reptiles. Sundance has a sterling reputation of no BS!! He is sick of no one doing their jobs in holding these traitors to accountability and criminal charges.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just don't see anyone doing a dang thing about it regardless of the evidence at hand. It would take God Almighty to intervene, and even then most of those who could do something would still side with the devil.

Maybe if DJT and Barr get another 4 years we will see something done. Notice that I said Maybe.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just don't see anyone doing a dang thing about it regardless of the evidence at hand. It would take God Almighty to intervene, and even then most of those who could do something would still side with the devil.

sure hate to say it .. but totally agree
sick to of all the tick tock, almost there .. more almost BS
when actionable evidence has been out there for 3+ years.

Barr has been AG for longer than Sessions now.. NO upper tier crooks has been arrested!
when principal figure on the very top are arrested in handcuffs .. I'll believe it ..

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sure hate to say it .. but totally agree
sick to of all the tick tock, almost there .. more almost BS
when actionable evidence has been out there for 3+ years.

Barr has been AG for longer than Sessions now.. NO upper tier crooks has been arrested!
when principal figure on the very top are arrested in handcuffs .. I'll believe it ..
Barr is part of the Swamp. He ain’t gonna do squat. Except try to destroy the 2A.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF IS GOING ON???

8hIYBknE.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arrrrrggggghhhhhh ... sure hope this doesn't come true ...
I want to believe sooooo bad that Barr will come thru
You can believe whatever you want to believe. He ain’t gonna come through. He has a proven history of being against our republic and our constitution. He got a murderer off for executing a woman and her young son. And the woman was holding a baby while she was murdered. That’s the kind of man Barr is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom