Sunday is auto knife day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The four of you look great together... Great pic too... Thanks again!

We got another 47 benchmade knives in last week also, for those of you looking for a new Benchmade!

To celebrate our anniversary a couple of weeks ago, we paid a visit to repete34. I went for the 3550, she wanted the 3150 for her purse. Don't they make a cute couple?

Rick W

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if autos were going to be more available.Right now, I don't know where to get one locally other than a gun show.I don't know of any stores that carry a selection of autos. Anyone know of any?
Rick W

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if autos were going to be more available.Right now, I don't know where to get one locally other than a gun show.I don't know of any stores that carry a selection of autos. Anyone know of any?
Rick W
H&H has a decent selection and they have a 20% discount on all of their automatics until the 7th. (I'm not affiliated with them, just passing on the info I know).

Edit to add:
Here is a picture of my new little friend.
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_02_25e5c93fa4abe335d1db0d9d904fc911.jpg

Last edited:

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick W

https://www.safehomeconsulting.com/black-class-c-23_45_57.html

Use coupon code "safehome" and get free freight, or come into the store here in Tulsa and you can fondle them before you buy them... We have over 120 Benchmade Knives in stock, and over a dozen Benchmade "auto's" included in that!

If you order before 1pm Monday-Thursday you will normally have it the next day!

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms
8722 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK 74145
mon-fri 9-6
sat 9-3

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H has a decent selection and they have a 20% discount on all of their automatics until the 7th. (I'm not affiliated with them, just passing on the info I know).

Edit to add:
Here is a picture of my new little friend.
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_02_25e5c93fa4abe335d1db0d9d904fc911.jpg
Can't tell if that is a Godfather or Godson but it is a beautiful auto. I took advantage of the H&H 20% off sale and picked up The Don and a TR3. Protech autos are outstanding. Can't go wrong with Protech or Benchmade.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't tell if that is a Godfather or Godson but it is a beautiful auto. I took advantage of the H&H 20% off sale and picked up The Don and a TR3. Protech autos are outstanding. Can't go wrong with Protech or Benchmade.
It's the Godson. I kept bouncing between the Godson and the Godfather, but finally decided I wanted the smaller of the two. This is my first Protech knife (and my first knife this expensive) but so far I'm a big fan of it. [emoji1]

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the Godson. I kept bouncing between the Godson and the Godfather, but finally decided I wanted the smaller of the two. This is my first Protech knife (and my first knife this expensive) but so far I'm a big fan of it. [emoji1]
You will want more. Thought I would only get a couple of them but I was wrong. I need treatment for Protech addiction. Benchmade too!

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will want more. Thought I would only get a couple of them but I was wrong. I need treatment for Protech addiction. Benchmade too!

Oh yeah, that's a given. I'm always looking for more knives. Everything from a $17 CRKT for everyday use to a couple of $1000+ custom knives that I'll probably never get. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom