Sunday, Sunday, Sunday: LaPierre & Bloomberg - Meet the Press

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want tougher gun laws.
I want criminals who use a firearm in a crime to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and taken off the street.

Big difference between more/tougher gun laws and prosecuting criminals using the laws we already have. I agree with your second sentence but not the first.

tweetr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want tougher gun laws.
Hell no! See Amendment Number Two!

I want criminals who use a firearm in a crime to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and taken off the street.
What do you care about: the firearm, or the crime? Edit your sentence thusly and I will agree:
"I want criminals to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and taken off the street."

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, the point I was trying to get across was that the 90% number is very ambiguous.

A law making mandatory jail time for using a firearm would be considered a "gun law."

By the same token, this 90% don't realize that there are already a multitude of penalties for using a firearm in a crime that we don't enforce.

Hussein Obama is telling the sheeple that we need more gun restrictions.

We were a victim of a guy who had used a pistol to threaten his wife at one point, but was let off.

Among his later crimes were driving under the influence a few times, assault and battery, and damaging a Clevland County sherrif's cruiser during another crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom