Super Dave's Gun show this weekend in Claremore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No beany babies but a booth selling "healing" jewelry and Rijas spinning a pistol frame on his finger. No Fat Boys Tactical either. Ammo was high, surprise. Was looking for the bullet pen guys and they weren't there either. Oh well bought my girls a couple of 550 cord bracelets.

mega34bkw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my dad today, 57yrs old and it was his first time to a gun show. Within a half hour, he bought a gun! He bought a Ruger LCP for $279+ tax for $305 out the door from CB guns, also got a box of ammo and holster too. I bought a leather slide holster for myself, but my son confiscated it almost immediatly. Still, it seemed like everything was still mostly overpriced, just not as much as it has been. All the $50 bricks of .22 you could buy though.:brick:

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
had other errands that had me zipping in about 4:00pm .bought a holster rig and some books for a bud . man i dug those mountain man hats still mulling over the price . well worth it, just summertime heat keeps my wallet in my pocket . if this was january i would be a proud papa of a skunk hat . lol

elance

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gun show was not as good as some of the others this time. Last time I got about 1100.00 of things for a bit under 6 bills. This time the only deal I found was on a AAC Micro 7 300 Blackout rifle. Funny thing is I made my mind up Friday to get one and did not see it Sat. and just happen to see it today (Sunday)

Latest posts

Top Bottom