SuperDave's Gun Show Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm taking my wife to the show for her mother's day present. She is almost as excited as me

Really?! I have been given the strong hint that weapons, weapons paraphenalia, and weapons related events are NOT considered appropriate gifts for holidays/anniversaries, etc. in my home (at least by the women):angry3: - you are lucky.:bowdown:

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really?! I have been given the strong hint that weapons, weapons paraphenalia, and weapons related events are NOT considered appropriate gifts for holidays/anniversaries, etc. in my home (at least by the women):angry3: - you are lucky.:bowdown:
I gave my wife a Bear safe for her birthday last month.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
<sigh>

As much as I have been looking forward to coming for the show, I think I'm going to end up passing on it. As well as passing on buying my new safe and a new gun. <sigh>

Problems with the wife's car lead me to take my disposable cash and start a savings fund to get my wife a new(er) car. Plus my truck needs some work on the A/C and new tires. And I have a bunch of the wife's family coming in July that we're taking down to Sea World.

So I guess I'm going to sideline my dream of supporting Dave's show as well as getting a reuben at Ingrid's. :( At least for now... gonna be in a deep depression for a few months, till I get to go back to buying some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom