SuperDave's Gun Show Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ladies choice, when you see me you'll know that I've never turned down a cookie

Alrighty then ...

lol
i1016.photobucket.com_albums_af290_Perfect_10_photos_Smilies_eating.gif

Bwahahaha!! That is a HOOT!!

I sold out the building, so I rented out a patch of grass in front. I have a guy coming that does Laser Engraving. He will set up a trailer outside the main entrance. So, if you want to custom engrave a firearm for mother's day, here is your chance. I've received calls from vendors in Tennessee, Mississippi, Texas, Michigan, and Colorado. There is a Flea-Market in the Barn at the back of the Fairground and a farmers market going on at the same time. Hopefully there will be a nice crowd. Parking is a little messed up due to construction, but I've got plenty of signs to help out with that.

WOW ... that is GREAT!! As one of the "15 people who complain about those other guys but don't go to shows anymore", I am so looking forward to this! Because I have MISSED going to gun shows with my husband and chitty-chatting with folks I know. This is gonna be a blast! (I'll be the "overly busty" chick with the OU T-shirt on, being followed around by a guy who looks just like a JBT! Guys, if you see me PLEASE come up and say "HI". I'd love to put a face with a name -- and see some of you old farts I've met before.)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be the old, fat, tall guy with gray hair, whiskers, and glasses, wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Say hi if you see me.:)

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you BB! I'm also one of those "15 who complain and never go to shows" that will be going!!! This will be the only "gun show" with the exception of wanamachers I've been to in a long time...don't get me wrong, I've attended alot of flea markets that claimed to be gun shows.

F

fretwise

I will be the one wearing my limited edition Count Chocula outfit on.

[Broken External Image]

While, it might be hard to find me in the sea of people, I do plan on buying at least a few guns so I am extremely stoked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom