Swalwell has Tweeted a poll on "Assault Weapons"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recognizing the enormous ego it takes to run for President, you would think it would be devastating to have to drop out of the race, but this jackwagon announces he is dropping out of the race, but his failure in the Big race offers a tremendous opportunity for the voters to put him in the congressional race.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3376a21b4b5d11d502bff8afe252466a.jpg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just musing/pondering if the leftists were using Eric Swalwell as their "canary in the coal mine" to see how hard to stress their anti-2nd Amendment propaganda/agenda and as a 2020 Presidential issue? The anti-2nd Amendment issue has been a nail in the coffin of many a leftist politician----remember 1994? I would think that the gun hating/grabbing leftists would choose David Hogg, Emma Gonzalez, etc. as their "poster boy"/girl" to advance their anti-2nd Amendment propaganda/agenda over Eric Swalwell. In any event, Eric Swalwell's presidential run hopes have just committed hara-kiri/political suicide with a self-inflicted "Poll" wound.

Latest posts

Top Bottom