Tactical stock for Glock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderbunny

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am considering a tactical stock for my Glock 17. The manufacturer says that the ATF will want me to complete a form identifying my gun as becoming a short barreled rifle when the tempory stock is attached.

My question ... Does anyone know what type of paperwork / documentation the manufacturer supplies to the ATF?

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, you'll have to do the paperwork and then wait on the tax stamp to get approved. Make sure you don't assemble it before you have the stamp, as that constitutes a felony (possession of an NFA listed weapon). You could talk to Dustin from Class 3 Designs. His OSA handle is dustingaunder. I'm pretty sure he won't built a rifle unless it needs an sbr stamp. Hehehe.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am considering a tactical stock for my Glock 17. The manufacturer says that the ATF will want me to complete a form identifying my gun as becoming a short barreled rifle when the tempory stock is attached.

My question ... Does anyone know what type of paperwork / documentation the manufacturer supplies to the ATF?

Actually, the manufacturer doesn't supply any paperwork to the ATF. YOU do. You file a Form 1 and pay the $200.00 tax stamp as well as getting your Glock engraved with your information.

You will need:

2 form 1's
2 photographs of yourself to attach to the form 1's
1 citizenship form
CLEO signatures on the form 1's
2. fingerprint cards with the ATF ORI information address
$200.00 tax
Engrave your information on the Glock. YOU are the manufacturer of the SBR now. It must be engraved with your name, city and state.
and then, a MINIMUM 3 month wait for approval before you can 1. possess the gun and the stock at the same time and 2. attach the stock to the gun.

or, create a trust, thus eliminating the CLEO signature, fingerprint cards and photographs.

Someone will be along directly to tell you how to do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom