tailor for suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a place at 122 and May called Alterations by Sarah. Best alterations I've found so far. Prices are reasonable.

Mr. Ooleys specializes in higher end suits and clothing. I wouldn't be surprised if their tailoring is on the expensive side.

Jos A. Banks in Edmond charges about $15 for pant length and same for sleeves.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm..Edmond. Its been a few years but try McCalls on Broadway...down town area.

I really recommend S.J.Haggard & Co...6436 Avondale....over in Nichols Hills Plaza.

Both stores will make you a suit or tailor it using their brands of material or suit company.
Sorry,no-one in the state that I know of just makes you a suit from material you select from their stock...like Hong Kong or London. I may be wrong....but none that I know of.

Cohiba

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're looking for a tailor to make a suit or someone to alter a suit. If it's the latter, there is a woman who runs a little alteration shop in Edmond in the shopping center at the SE corner 15th and Broadway--kind of back around behind Ace Hardware. Her name is Kelly and she does wonderful work. She does all our alteration work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom