Taran Butler creeping on Jade...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20 minutes bro, or Milt will cut off your balls.
Jade was over 18 when they first started being interested in each other's, and by putting it out there, I was talking about videoing every second of your life and posti g a lot of it. I do get a laugh out of the Ron Jeremy meme.... He even looks a bit like Taran. Now THATS funny!!!! Man them Hollywood types be different.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20 minutes bro, or Milt will cut off your balls.
Jade was over 18 when they first started being interested in each other's, and by putting it out there, I was talking about videoing every second of your life and posti g a lot of it. I do get a laugh out of the Ron Jeremy meme.... He even looks a bit like Taran. Now THATS funny!!!! Man them Hollywood types be different.

ca7db057e6965fdb2ec9dc5dbd46d9a4.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wondered how much of his "image" was more about the girls and what they wore in his promo videos than his actual skills as a shooter/instructor.

I question his decision to brand himself in the way that he has, but definitely not the man's shooting accomplishments.

• 23 times Southwest Pistol League Champion
  • 10 times California State Three-Gun Overall winner
  • 5 times USPSA Multi-Gun National Tactical Champ
  • 3 times Rocky Mountain 3-Gun Champion
  • 5 times Fort Benning Multi-Gun winner
  • 11 times SMM3G Champion
  • 2 times IDPA National Champion
  • USPSA Multi-gun First Ever Triple Crown Champion
  • 19th (Current) South West Pistol League Combat Master
  • Multi-time Steel Challenge World Champion

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The videos I’ve seen Were at his facility and they were promoting the John Wick movie training. The girls were wearing clothing not recommended for the range. Too much hot brass and too little clothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom