Taxidermist recommendations . . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully many of us will need a taxidermist this season . . . please add those you'd recommend to this thread along with their locations.

The last one I used was Smalley's out of Weatherford. Did a great job on a shoulder mount.

Thanks!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used Hillman's Taxidermy in Yukon for over 30 years and have never been disappointed 405- 354-6151

Your buck looks great too...:lmfao:
5JTfeBt.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used Wayne Pemberton at Trophy Mounts Taxidermy in Ponca City for many years. Great European and conventional mounts.
You won't have to wait a year or more if you use him. Shoot mine in November and get it back in January or Febuary.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retrieverman - your bag of 4X4's may get "roasted" before you gets'em. You know this hot weather does things..........just sayin:blush:
You :hellno: knows that t'ain't my buck on the wall.. Don't eat any "choclate" chip cookies of mine ifn you know what's good for you. You may become a sprinter instead of a walker by posting a picture a backassward racked buck.:pms2:

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might want to look at Hillman's facebook entries. Last year this was his comment to the question are you still doing taxidermy "BARRY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU. JUST CALL I SAID I WASN'T BUT ITS HARD TO SAY NO TO PAST CUSTOMERS. NOV. 7 WILL START 47 YEARS THANKS FOR CALLING WE'LL SEE"

Latest posts

Top Bottom