Tech Layoffs Coming Tidal Wave - The Tracker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, being from Seattle I have found many tech workers are utterly vapid worthless people. A lot of them cheered when I lost my job due to the vaccine. I hope they starve.
I agree. No pity for those who wanted people to lose their jobs, because they wouldn’t obey the globalist.
I work in the corporate world. It always seems like they let good people go and skip some of the bad.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If employers really knew how little work actually gets done from a lot of those “working from home” they would lay off a lot more. I know a girl who rarely works 2 hours a day for her nice 8 hour salary. I’m sure some work hard but there is a lot of abuse as well.
I worked from home my last 2.5 years and always had my work assignment in early. I would have a 2 week deadline and would get it turned in within about 60 hours. Then wait for the next assignment. So yeah, I had downtime.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carvana build I think what is a new headquarters on Rockwell just south of SW44th and it is HUGE with parking areas for all the new cars. Looks like its about a half section mile wide and deep. I noticed last week, those huge lots are empty. A year or so ago, they were half full or more.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carvana build I think what is a new headquarters on Rockwell just south of SW44th and it is HUGE with parking areas for all the new cars. Looks like it's about a half section mile wide and deep. I noticed last week, those huge lots are empty. A year or so ago, they were half full or more.
Carvana may have problems other than market-related. I haven't watched Steve Lehto's most recent video on the subject, but its title says that Carvana is surrendering its dealership license and paying a fine in one state.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carvana may have problems other than market-related. I haven't watched Steve Lehto's most recent video on the subject, but its title says that Carvana is surrendering its dealership license and paying a fine in one state.
Well they just built a multi million (maybe close to a billion) headquarters. I mean it's less than 2 years old.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well they just built a multi million (maybe close to a billion) headquarters. I mean it's less than 2 years old.
Their HQ is in Arizona, but it looks like they have a logistics center in OKC.

FWIW, I watched Lehto's video, and they surrendered their dealer's license in Michigan. Apparently, they voluntarily surrendered it to the MI Dep't of State because they were having difficulty in meeting the requirements of getting titles to MI residents in a timely fashion as required by state law. MI residents can still do business with Carvana, but the sales will be processed through their HQ in AZ, and the MI resident will have to retitle it in MI (Carvana will still deliver the car to MI).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their HQ is in Arizona, but it looks like they have a logistics center in OKC.

FWIW, I watched Lehto's video, and they surrendered their dealer's license in Michigan. Apparently, they voluntarily surrendered it to the MI Dep't of State because they were having difficulty in meeting the requirements of getting titles to MI residents in a timely fashion as required by state law. MI residents can still do business with Carvana, but the sales will be processed through their HQ in AZ, and the MI resident will have to retitle it in MI (Carvana will still deliver the car to MI).
I see, I also see its largely vacant of cars and that make one pause.

Latest posts

Top Bottom