Ted...The Movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like a "Seen the Trailer/Seen the Movie" kinda movie. Like most of Sandler, Vaughn, Stiller, Will Smith, Kevin James, etc. offerings. It's not worth the price of admission, especially when there are such cool movies as Avengers, Brave, Spidey, Bat and Hobbit that scream to be seen on the big silver screen. Ted is a Netflix rental. Nothing gained by seeing it at over-priced theaters.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I thought it was pretty good, and worth the money I spent to take my wife to see it, I did think it felt just like another episode of Family Guy.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you serious? It even makes a reference in the movie to him sounding like Peter.

I guess after watching the show since it's inception, listening to Brian drone on and on in most of the shows ( he seems to have more dialogue than other character probably since MacFarland does him, it sure sounds like him to me. Mac does Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin and Glenn Quagmire as well as Tom Tucker, his son Jake and additional characters on the show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom