Text a check?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did y'all know you can text a picture of your filled out check to pay for stuff? Yep, ordered a new pistol from Kentucky Gun Company. Paid for with the text-a-check method so I could take advantage of the cash price. Now I knew as long as I had checks I always had money but in this day and age some folks don't take checks. This text-a-check method means green flag racing for the Cowcatcher again! Anybody got stuff for sale? My preferred payment method is text-a-check!

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some businesses are set up to accept a text or emailed check. Been paying one of my distributors in this manner for years.

However, I"m not sure it's available yet between two individuals. ??

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you share the contents (or summary) of the text?

Not sure I understand what you're askin. Some info I wouldn't share.
The text just said who to make the check to(kygunco), the amount, to note the provided order number in the memo, take a clear picture of the check and then reply to their "information" text with the picture. Is this what you were asking? After sending the picture text, I received a text saying payment was confirmed. I could post a screenshot here but I'd just as soon not make the phone number, order number and certainly not the check public knowledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom