Thank businesses large & small

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just came from Target. I asked to speak to the manager. I was directed to a youg woman. As she braced herself for a complaint, she was pleasantly surprised when I thanked her for NOT posting No-Gun signs. The more we make our voices heard the better. Let's flip this thing and provide positive
Feedback to Businesses!

Okay off soap box now :ou

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just came from Target. I asked to speak to the manager. I was directed to a youg woman. As she braced herself for a complaint, she was pleasantly surprised when I thanked her for NOT posting No-Gun signs. The more we make our voices heard the better. Let's flip this thing and provide positive
Feedback to Businesses!

Okay off soap box now :ou
Like she has anything to do with gun posting signs. Those roll straight down from corporate ...

mitsukaiSI

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
there are plenty of businesses (especially local which I love to support) around the state that get to make their own decisions from one location to the next
(franchise for example) and its still a nice thing to do and an opportunity to be pleasant with people while there is a gun in the equation I think goes a long way
towards cooling the nerves around town and helps with a smoother transition to OC IMHO. I think fatboy has a good point

Latest posts

Top Bottom