Thank God This Child Was Stopped Before He Brought a Grenade to School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WOW.... I now believe I have heard it all. Maybe Grandpa will take him on patrol with him a bit for those 7 days he is suspended from school and let the little guy really get an education. Maybe a future Peace Officer in the making.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well a place my wife worked conducted a surprise locker inspection and found some loaded 22 ammo in it. They had a big meeting to express how taboo this was. So I went in to their public restroom with a pocket full of range brass and a dozen spent projectiles from off the berm and scattered them in the room. Idiots actually thought there had been a shoot out. Course nobody heard anything, no holes in the wall or stalls but by gawd there was the evidence on the floor...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Misleading title.... Years ago, a guy leaving a strip joint in town found his way blocked by another car. He leaned out the window and told the guy driving it to move. The second guy reacted as guys in strip club parking lots do, making an inference about the first guy's relationship to his own mother. Whereupon the first guy leaned back out the window with a hand grenade in his hand and said, "Move it, or lose it!". Later that night, the driver was pulled over and when the cops searched the van, they found an entire crate of hand grenades stolen from Ft. Sill in the floorboard of the guy's van.

Latest posts

Top Bottom