Thanks to the polite burglars...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What part of Moore is this in? I'm Moore too. About a month ago my next door neighbor got burglarized at between 8:00 and 9:00 in the freaking morning. They have a sun room and broke in through there. The door to the sun room was open but the door into the house was locked with a key only deadbolt. The asshats just kicked the door, frame and all in. Since it was inside the sun room nobody heard a thing.
I live over by Indian hills road, this particular crew lived four houses down from me. They still live in Moore and from my neighborhood LEO's tell me they are still at it. They were hitting houses around November last year. Our new group were all adults and are all in the federal pen with some serious charges.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had the same problem in our neighborhood about a year ago. It lasted six months or so. They'd hit the neighborhood in the midle of the night. If you locked your car they'd break a window. I'd empty the car and leave it unlocked every night. I kept a shotgun by the door in case I caught them. I didn't really want to kill anyone. I just wanted to throw some lead their way in the hope I'd maybe permenantly ruin a knee or ankle and give them something to think about the rest of their pathetic disgusting life. They finally moved on to greener pastures. I and the neighbors called in police reports every time we got hit in the hope we'd get more patrols in the neighborhood.
The other thing to think about is let's say you do have to shoot someone and you do only injure them. Their prosecutors will use all resources they can to sue you for every penny you have. They will use comments such as this to prove that you (the defendant) were planning on teaching this person a lesson and wanted to permanently maim them for the rest of their lives over a simple crime. You gotta be careful what you post on the net cause it could always be used against you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom