Thanks to the polite burglars...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I know I made it easy for you by forgetting to lock the car door last night. My bad; severe case of HUA on my part. I hope you enjoy the go-bag, the flashlights, and the knives. Obviously you needed them for something.

That said, thank you for going through the bag in advance and leaving behind the three pistol mags, my spare sunglasses and my extra work gloves.

You are, without a doubt, the most considerate thief I have ever encountered.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see your avatar says "Edmond". Sorry for your loss. I see Glynda Chu on the TV all the time talking about crime in Edmond. It used to be the place to go for peaceful living. Now it seems every thieving turd that breathes air has moved into the area and picking the place clean. With any luck, they'll get caught.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And thank you to the stupid kids who rifled through my truck on Wednesday night. You took nothing, pillaged through my stuff and left the S&W armorers bag that also had my Glock tools and two sets of TFOs. Thank you for being stupid and not realizing what you were looking through. I do not know what you were looking for, but you will find it as you are on video. My fault for leaving one door unlocked, your fault for ignorant.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had four thieves skimming our neighborhood last week. Fortunately, a neighbor three houses down is also a TCSO reserve deputy. He notified RCSO and vectored them in as he stopped them and detained three until they arrived. The fourth has been identified and a warrant issued. All but one were adults. Oddly, they were from Sand Springs and we're between Owasso and Collinsville.

http://www.newson6.com/story/18818440/rogers-county-trio-busted-for-hit-licks

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had the same problem in our neighborhood about a year ago. It lasted six months or so. They'd hit the neighborhood in the midle of the night. If you locked your car they'd break a window. I'd empty the car and leave it unlocked every night. I kept a shotgun by the door in case I caught them. I didn't really want to kill anyone. I just wanted to throw some lead their way in the hope I'd maybe permenantly ruin a knee or ankle and give them something to think about the rest of their pathetic disgusting life. They finally moved on to greener pastures. I and the neighbors called in police reports every time we got hit in the hope we'd get more patrols in the neighborhood.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Moore we had 30 some odd homes burlgarized in my neighborhood. They would either push on the middle of the garage door and pop that safety latch, or they would just bust the back door in. This crew got caught but since all were juveniles they were released the next day and literally that night we had more houses get hit. Then had a homeowner open his front door and he got shot at from inside of his house. Those same idiots decided to burglarize some cars after being identified as the shooters, (my car included) and pawn the items. I get a call a few days later from a detective saying that I can either pay the pawn shop for my property or wait until after the trial.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had the same problem in our neighborhood about a year ago. It lasted six months or so. They'd hit the neighborhood in the midle of the night. If you locked your car they'd break a window. I'd empty the car and leave it unlocked every night. I kept a shotgun by the door in case I caught them. I didn't really want to kill anyone. I just wanted to throw some lead their way in the hope I'd maybe permenantly ruin a knee or ankle and give them something to think about the rest of their pathetic disgusting life. They finally moved on to greener pastures. I and the neighbors called in police reports every time we got hit in the hope we'd get more patrols in the neighborhood.

You are exactly the idiot that gives gun owners a bad name. Please consider getting an airsoft gun.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Moore we had 30 some odd homes burlgarized in my neighborhood. They would either push on the middle of the garage door and pop that safety latch, or they would just bust the back door in. This crew got caught but since all were juveniles they were released the next day and literally that night we had more houses get hit. Then had a homeowner open his front door and he got shot at from inside of his house. Those same idiots decided to burglarize some cars after being identified as the shooters, (my car included) and pawn the items. I get a call a few days later from a detective saying that I can either pay the pawn shop for my property or wait until after the trial.

What part of Moore is this in? I'm Moore too. About a month ago my next door neighbor got burglarized at between 8:00 and 9:00 in the freaking morning. They have a sun room and broke in through there. The door to the sun room was open but the door into the house was locked with a key only deadbolt. The asshats just kicked the door, frame and all in. Since it was inside the sun room nobody heard a thing.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You can't and shouldn't shoot to injure or to punish criminal. If your life is in danger, shoot until the threat is stopped. If your life (or family member's, etc) is not in danger, DON'T SHOOT!

Latest posts

Top Bottom