Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the prayers and good wishes. My 2 hour thyroid cancer surgery turned into 6 hrs and 6 days in the hospital. the cancer was way worse than expected. they took my thyroid , para thyroid ,all lymph nodes on right side of neck . they took a 2 in thick layer of cancer off of my esophagus and took vocal cord nerves. I no longer have the ability to speak. I'm alive ,pretty rough but getting better .start taking radiation in two weeks. long term prognosis is good ......gonna be rough for a while...
Thanks again for helping me hang

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bless your damned heart! I'm glad your prognosis is good. Just suck it up for a little bit longer. If you wanna "talk" message me. I'll chitty-chat with ya as long as you want. 😘

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry the surgery turned out to be so extensive, but happy to hear the prognosis is good. Good to hear from you. Hang tough! We're still praying for you!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry they had to take so much of you during the procedure but glad you are still with us! Now there is some unfinished business you need to attend to that you've been putting off. Only you know what you have to do and I wish you well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom