The Americans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDK about this one. I tried to watch it, but missed most of it. Dude in the trunk? Backyard grill guy was pretty good.

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wanted to watch it, but I for got to record it. Hope I can get the pilot before the second episode plays.

I was a kid in the 80's, but I am a history nerd with a history degree. I thouhght it looked fascinating.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked it, it will be interesting to see where it goes. I didn't recognize the fellow that played to father, but he was pretty enjoyable. He came across as tough, smart, versatile.

As a bonus, we got some Keri Russell naughty talk....always welcome.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loved it. I always grew up thinking I would one day fight the Russians so I read everything I could about them as a kid. (I'm almost 40) Apparently I never grew out of it. Took two years of Russian in college, dated a Russian chick, met several transplants from there. I still read books about the KGB and such in the Cold War, read their newspapers, etc. so this show is right up my alley.

Latest posts

Top Bottom