The Beautiful Humanity of Death Row

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odd how newspaper editors/owners, most all media bosses withhold these details of crimes committed by death row inmates. What is their motive?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odd how newspaper editors/owners, most all media bosses withhold these details of crimes committed by death row inmates. What is their motive?
Sympathy for the accused, stir up hate for the system. Same reason they don't show pics of every perp, or advertise race/victim/perp ratios for violent crime.

There's a narrative to be followed, and a blueprint. I think it's probably Iran influencing the media, like they have for years.

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Reaction score
Millions of dollars for trials and executions for animals. Our system has been broken for many years. I’d suggest they put the author of this book on death row and unlock all the doors. He can cuddle up with some of the fine people he cares so much about.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is disgusting. I'll never understand people who "befriend" these animals. Or the women who marry them while they are on death row. Is it for the Colonial Penn life insurance policy??

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Execution does not equal murder. It is the removal of those who have proven that they cannot function in polite/civil society. My feelings, perhaps murder is not the only crime that should be treated this way. Rape, Human Trafficking or even theft in some instances theft for which someone cannot recover from financially especially in retirement.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Execution does not equal murder. It is the removal of those who have proven that they cannot function in polite/civil society. My feelings, perhaps murder is not the only crime that should be treated this way. Rape, Human Trafficking or even theft in some instances theft for which someone cannot recover from financially especially in retirement.
And screwing around with kids, in any way, mandatory death.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an acquaintance at church once ask me how I could be against abortion and for the death penalty. After I explained that the individual facing the death penalty had the benefit of trial with a defense attorney and a jury of 12 people, I asked the acquaintance if the unborn child had the same benefits.

Crickets...

Latest posts

Top Bottom