The beer diet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beer-goggles.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man!!! I gotta go on this diet!! Wait a minute.........H&LL, I've been on this diet for years AND NEVER lost any weight. I just eat food along with the beer, bourbon, beer, bourbon......repeat.....keep repeating. Maybe the FOOD and alcohol is the problem.

Oh well.....I'll just keep singing this little ditty.............9 Coronas.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Man!!! I gotta go on this diet!! Wait a minute.........H&LL, I've been on this diet for years AND NEVER lost any weight. I just eat food along with the beer, bourbon, beer, bourbon......repeat.....keep repeating. Maybe the FOOD and alcohol is the problem.

Oh well.....I'll just keep singing this little ditty.............9 Coronas.

Hell if Corona is the only thing on the diet I will starve to death!! That beer needs fruit to make it drinkable !! Way to many excellent Mexican beers out there to be drinking that swill!! Tecate , Modelo, Dos Equis, Hornitos.... Oh wait skip the last one, that's a whole different rant!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell if Corona is the only thing on the diet I will starve to death!! That beer needs fruit to make it drinkable !! Way to many excellent Mexican beers out there to be drinking that swill!! Tecate , Modelo, Dos Equis, Hornitos.... Oh wait skip the last one, that's a whole different rant!!!
Love me some Hornito's! Tequila that is.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a buddy that is a functioning alcoholic. I used to do a lot of cowboying daywork with him and when I'd ask if we were gonna eat that day he'd reply "grab something out of the cooler. There's a porkchop in every can." All the cans looked the same to me. The guy is crazy bout those Budweiser pork chops I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom