The Best Beef Jerky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is to find out who you think makes the best produced beef jerky for retail sale. I must first admit that I am not much of a fan but I have come across the best I have had. It is made in Princeton, WV by JB'S Smoked Beef Jerky LLC.

Coal Miner's Jerky
Flavor = Honey Jalapeno

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fesperman’s was the best, but they no longer make it. Ralph’s from Walmart used to be good, but now it seems to be super dry. So I’m in on this thread. Looking for new jerky.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.minguabeefjerky.com/

This is the best I’ve had, I’m partial to the Cajun spice version.

A buddy of mine used to buy it by the case for his man cave and it’s my favorite, but I like the drier style of jerky

Thank you for the recommendation. Reading the thread stirred up an interest, so I just ordered a few items.

Thanks!

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do my own. usually 15- 20 pounds. Yield is around 35-40 percent. I buy some sort of beef round when its on sale. Cost is under $10 for finished product and the dehydrator is in the garage. I have done it for decades. Commercial worth eating will cost $30 plus a pound.

Latest posts

Top Bottom