The Best Prime Rib in Shawnee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I just got back from the pig out palace and they had prime rib out on the buffet.

A guy at the table next to me brings a nice thick slab of it back and sits down with it and starts complaining about it being too rare.

You can see it sitting right there on the buffet and watch the guy slice it for you so you would think that an intelligent being might not choose to try it if they don't like rare beef.

After he messes with a bit, without even taking a bite, he pushes it to the side and tells the lady he is with that he is just going to get dessert.

I go to get me a some of the prime rib and the feller slices me off a nice slab that is perfectly rare. I add some horseradish sauce to the plate then sit down and enjoy the best prime rib I have ever had around here.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen someone order the prime rib and then send it back to have it cooked.......nucking futs. Beef is better rare. However, prime rib is too fatty and a IMO not a great piece of meat.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked in a restaurant for a while when I was in high school. While we were working, they would let us order anything on the menu at half price, so one evening I ordered a steak. The chef asked how I wanted it, and I told him well done. He says to me, "Son, you are missing out on one of the greatest pleasures in life." I says, "What is that?" He says, "Just warmed up to room temperature." :pms2:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah...

...meat should be cooked medium well (slightly pink center). Anything less than that and one is a neanderthal.

They were always in too big of a hurry.
upload_2019-11-22_19-39-57.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom