The Chilling Story Behind the Making of 'The Exorcist'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still say The Exorcist is the scariest of scary movies. Paranormal Activity comes in a close 2nd, followed by The Amityville Horror.

All of the Freddie, Jason and Michael Myers movies are just plain stupid. :rolleyes2

Naturally and as usual, YMMV. ;)

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the best horror movie of all time. The way it's shot in daylight on a summer day and is still more captivating than horror movies full of gore and darkness was the bees knees. Great film making.

[Broken External Image]

I was the killer!!!

[Broken External Image]

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the best horror movie of all time. The way it's shot in daylight on a summer day and is still more captivating than horror movies full of gore and darkness was the bees knees. Great film making.

Yeah, it's one of my faves...but not scary. :disappoin

Nuthin' a Hydra-Shok to the melon won't fix. :cannon:

Hey!! (Blatant hijack ... Did you get your OD green Glock??)

Not yet. Some time this week. :rubhands:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

I was the killer!!!

[Broken External Image]

Yeah, that one got me to carrying a weapon long before the CC law.
Its loosly based on a true story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom