The city gun range??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told today that there was a "city gun range" outside of Edmond. I was curious if anyone had heard of it. My buddy told me it was on hiwassee somewhere east of Edmond. Just curious if any one you knew about it and when it was open?

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe Oklahoma City Gun Club? Members only except for some matches like 3 gun then it just costs a little more to shoot.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some research and found that out. I filled out the membership app and its in the mail box. Its like 10 min from my place so I would love to be a member. Anyone know how hard it is to get in.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could be wrong so correct me if I am but I think you just pay your dues and help with clean up and all that goodness and your good to go. Thats just what Ive heard, Im not a member. I have given it quite a bit of thought though.

winterparker2b

Marksman
Reaction score
Only a certain number of members allowed at any given time. New members are brought in once or twice a year. $180 a year, or $100 if you put in a work day. Maybe its $90 with a work day, I didnt put in a work day last year so Im not shure what the price break is. Best range around OKC IMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom