The Closing of OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a hideous bastion of paranoids, racists and losers.

I'm not sure, but this seems like a similar statement made by a certain gun show promoter. We certainly are getting a "name" for ourselves here. Well, I guess I should say "names."

It's too bad your friend wasn't provided a link to this specific thread. Perhaps at least one more would learn that many of us recognize them as the name callers and closed minded individuals.

While it was not specifically revealed all along, but I suspected that you were an owner. Now, you "own" a bunch more friends. Not only are you to be commended for your realization of a different mindset that is better, but you have the integrity to stand up for that new mindset.

Once again, Kudos to you, Sir.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't buy that many boots anymore. My everyday boots are mismatched and reparied with duct tape.
If I could embed one of those boots in another man's fundument, you can bet that ould be a real treat for me.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<<< almost got pushed into cardiac arrest with the title.

I would certainly say we are making a "name" for ourselves. Last 30 days have had 3.25M pageviews - previous 30 day period was 2.1M. We're steadily in the top 650 websites visited by Oklahomans (top 40K nationally).

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. No, you dont need friends like that. I knew you were running things late last year some time but I just kept it to myself after hearing it from a mod who I did some business with. I thought it was a cool move then and now. You're a swell guy- no matter what your 'supposed' friends say about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom