The Closing of OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An extremely liberal friend of mine found out I owned OSA and called me today. I was told that "I am extremely disappointed you would own such a hideous bastion of paranoids, racists and losers. If you have an ounce of human decency or an iota of respect for the victims of gun violence, you will shut that site down immediately."

I replied, "Well XXXX, I have both those things, and I also have a pair of size 14 Lucchese boots that I will put up your a$$ if you ever call me again. In fact, if you happen to see me out someplace, do us both a favor and avoid me."

I don't think we're friends any more.

Great response brother!!

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
An extremely liberal friend of mine found out I owned OSA and called me today. I was told that "I am extremely disappointed you would own such a hideous bastion of paranoids, racists and losers. If you have an ounce of human decency or an iota of respect for the victims of gun violence, you will shut that site down immediately."

I replied, "Well XXXX, I have both those things, and I also have a pair of size 14 Lucchese boots that I will put up your a$$ if you ever call me again. In fact, if you happen to see me out someplace, do us both a favor and avoid me."

Sorry for the loss of your friend but I do like the way you handled the situation. A friend would have approached that in a different way... Just my two cents!

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

in the inimitable words of that kinda fat, yet kinda hot southern chick on lizard lick, "don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya"...

http://www.trutv.com/shows/lizard-lick-towing/amy-shirley-superwoman.html?curPhoto=2

Latest posts

Top Bottom