The Colt went to the range yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got to take the new Colt lightweight commander out to shoot. Took my son out to a friend's place to break it in. Took 100 rounds with me. Between my son and me we probably put 70 rounds or so through it. My friend put the rest through his pistol.

My son and I were both very happy with the gun. I haven't owned or shot a .45 before. I think I'm hooked!!!!! :hyper:

Brought it home and cleaned it. Wow, was it dirty. We shot Olin ammo. That must be some dirty powder they used. It was much dirtier than the other pistol we shot with store-bought ammo.

Anyway, very pleased with the new gun. Can't wait to take it out again. I can see this is going to get expensive. :gun2:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finally got to take the new Colt lightweight commander out to shoot. Took my son out to a friend's place to break it in. Took 100 rounds with me. Between my son and me we probably put 70 rounds or so through it. My friend put the rest through his pistol.

My son and I were both very happy with the gun. I haven't owned or shot a .45 before. I think I'm hooked!!!!! :hyper:

Brought it home and cleaned it. Wow, was it dirty. We shot Olin ammo. That must be some dirty powder they used. It was much dirtier than the other pistol we shot with store-bought ammo.

Anyway, very pleased with the new gun. Can't wait to take it out again. I can see this is going to get expensive. :gun2:

Resistance is futile!!!! You will own more .45's in your future. Now you gotta buy your son one!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom