The debt ceiling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who to vote for is the eternal question . every politician ever born is by nature a lying two faced lowlife , one step away from prison or a hang man's noose

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government, wish I could work like they do, an example or two:

"Mr. Employer, my wife and kids have voted, you need to pay me more now."

"Hello MasterCard, I am not earning enough to pay my credit card debts, my wife and I voted so increase my limit so we don't have to declare bankruptcy."

It all comes down to basics and the clowns that are supposed to represent us don't care. A majority of the population says its different for a government. How far has public education sunk for us to believe this.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect the solar components that they will be assembling at that plant will come directly from china
but then it would happen somewhere and its good to see a bunch of OK jobs -- at least until china pulls the rug out from under them
i am glad for the jobs. i just don't agree with the subsidies to the company. i don't think it is gov responsibility to create jobs. let the private sector do that.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am optimistic that the marvelous, highly intelligent and non self-serving elected officials from both parties in DC have our nations best interest at heart and no political gerrymandering is taking place. After all they, not we, know what is best for us. Nothing to be alarmed about here...

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Betcha that at the last minute, just in the nick of time, a compromise will be struck; Saving the country from financial ruin. Both parties will crow about how they fixed things and both parties will ***** and complain about the other. Political theater. Seen this movie to many times. It always ends the same.
Sounds like a long shot, but I bet they manage to pull it off and both agree to spend more money. It’s a tough decision, but someone has to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom