Oklahoma DOT Studies Charging Vehicles by mileage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a neighbor. She has been a widow for the entire time I've known her. I have seen the old men in this neighborhood (at least 3 of them. Maybe 4 if you count the old man who was trying to step out on his wife -- at well over 70 years old 🤔) try to ask her out. Her response -- "I'm fine right here ALL BY MYSELF. Why would I take on another man to raise??"

Two of those old men told me in conversations that they understood now why women aren't interested in remarrying because they didn't realize just how much their wives did for them until they were gone.

Anyway, for years she went out once a month. Made all her appointments, did her shopping, etc. all in that one day. She kept a battery charger on her car. Lol

Since COVID she NEVER leaves the house. Delivery trucks are there once a week with whatever she wants/needs. I am aspiring to be just like her. If I NEVER left this house ever again I would be perfectly fine with that. 🤗
Where will you shoot?

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1000001693.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom