The ideal woman (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a one of them could carry a 5 gallon bucket of water to a feed pen.
IMG_8268.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone that enjoys genetics this is what most people are taught, but it's far from true.
While it's true that *some* people are difficult due to the "mutt" nature of America, most people can be pegged pretty quickly based on head shape, hair, eyes, chin, and nose bridge.

If you study a bit you can pick out the basics relatively easy. Now, that's not to say you can tell if someone has 1% Sri Lankan or 0.5% Cherokee etc, but you can usually tell the top three breeds of dog in the kennel without trying too hard.

That's really interesting. My mom's NA heritage was apparent from her facial features and skin color. My dad had that "typical" appearance of a white man in the 50s. The 2 of them produced 7 kids.

I have a brother that EVERYONE mistakes for a Hispanic immigrant, which used to piss him off to no end. Lol My other brother, along with 2 of my sisters, look full-blood Native American, like my mother did.

My other 2 sisters are blond and look European, but tan easily, and in summertime people would ask them how they got their dark hair so blond without burning the ends up (because their bone structure was more NA than Caucasian. 🤦🤦🤷🤷🤷)

I'm the only "Irishman" in the bunch -- pale (SO pale, in fact, that I wound up in the hospital once from a sunburn. Fell asleep on the roof of the girls' dorm -- my NA best friend turned a beautiful shade of golden brown. I looked like a lobster ready to be dipped in butter and served on a bed of rice. 🤦🤦🤦 And I have the scars on my back from the 2nd and a few 3rd degree burns. Last time I ever tried to tan. Not worth it ), dark auburn hair that turned bright red if I was outside in the summer a lot.

Genetics is a very interesting subject.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's really interesting. My mom's NA heritage was apparent from her facial features and skin color. My dad had that "typical" appearance of a white man in the 50s. The 2 of them produced 7 kids.

I have a brother that EVERYONE mistakes for a Hispanic immigrant, which used to piss him off to no end. Lol My other brother, along with 2 of my sisters, look full-blood Native American, like my mother did.

My other 2 sisters are blond and look European, but tan easily, and in summertime people would ask them how they got their dark hair so blond without burning the ends up (because their bone structure was more NA than Caucasian. 🤦🤦🤷🤷🤷)

I'm the only "Irishman" in the bunch -- pale (SO pale, in fact, that I wound up in the hospital once from a sunburn. Fell asleep on the roof of the girls' dorm -- my NA best friend turned a beautiful shade of golden brown. I looked like a lobster ready to be dipped in butter and served on a bed of rice. 🤦🤦🤦 And I have the scars on my back from the 2nd and a few 3rd degree burns. Last time I ever tried to tan. Not worth it ), dark auburn hair that turned bright red if I was outside in the summer a lot.

Genetics is a very interesting subject.
Ha ha, now that Irish ancestry.....THAT explains so much. :boxing3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom