The Invasion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s about race only insofar as the racial makeup will change as the southern border allows more illegals. The goal of the Dems is a majority of Dems in power regardless of the race. The illegals happen to be mostly Hispanic so, that’s how the numbers play out. But, if the illegals were white liberals, it wouldn’t matter to the Dems as it relates to their open borders policies.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s laughable when Republicans and Democrats point the finger at each other over who’s the racist. Frankly, it doesn’t matter what your political or religious affiliation is in my opinion because I’ve heard just about every flavor of human make some sort of prejudiced or racist comment or commentary.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’d be awfully naive to think that it isn’t about race. It idea that immigration could be legal or illegal is relatively modern and the first laws to make immigration illegal specifically targeted people of certain races. Later on came the ideas that we should enact quotas based on hierarchy of desirability. It’s lucky that some of you were born here.
Naive or not, my problem with the border is that it is non-existent. I'd have a problem if 30k people per day snuck in from Mexico, China, Russia, Germany, UK or ??

Desirabilty immigration only makes sense for a country. We want people that benefit us and offer what we need, right? Seems obvious on its face.

And yes, I'm very thankful I was born here. And given the environment we're in today, I'd definitely be trying to sneak my family in if I was making $10 month in Venezuela. I don't fault those that are doing it for legit reasons. I'd do the same.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not a race issue, it’s a culture issue. We could have an equal percentage of white, black, brown, yellow and purple with pink polka dots and it wouldn’t matter of we all shared the same values about life, freedom, independence, human rights and the proper roles of our government.

Likewise we could all be the exact same shade and color and it wouldn’t matter if we shared the same values as above. Simply put, we’ve never had a completely unified culture and rather than coming together, we’re splitting further apart.

Our nation is being torn apart by forces who have their own agendas. They don’t want to make our nation “better”, they want control. It’s a story as old as time and it’s pretty much inevitable.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Naive or not, my problem with the border is that it is non-existent. I'd have a problem if 30k people per day snuck in from Mexico, China, Russia, Germany, UK or ??

Desirabilty immigration only makes sense for a country. We want people that benefit us and offer what we need, right? Seems obvious on its face.

And yes, I'm very thankful I was born here. And given the environment we're in today, I'd definitely be trying to sneak my family in if I was making $10 month in Venezuela. I don't fault those that are doing it for legit reasons. I'd do the same.

Seems obvious that someone believes in the theory of eugenics. That only a system that proves a persons value to us should allow them entry into the country. Frankly, that’s horse manure.

Historically, people immigrated to the Americas and to the United States for the same reasons people are leaving their native countries today. We still here the same old arguments and calls for systems that were used to exclude particular ethics groups from coming here for the last 150 years, but today causally omit the part about race being part of that decision. It’s all cut from the same cloth whether you care to admit the truth or not, race influenced laws since the mid to late-1800s to make certain types of immigration illegal.

The idea that the border is non-existent is just nonsense. I agree that there needs to be a better system of immigration and border policy, but those that have the most to gain seem most willing to use a crisis for full political effect.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems obvious that someone believes in the theory of eugenics. That only a system that proves a persons value to us should allow them entry into the country. Frankly, that’s horse manure.

Historically, people immigrated to the Americas and to the United States for the same reasons people are leaving their native countries today. We still here the same old arguments and calls for systems that were used to exclude particular ethics groups from coming here for the last 150 years, but today causally omit the part about race being part of that decision. It’s all cut from the same cloth whether you care to admit the truth or not, race influenced laws since the mid to late-1800s to make certain types of immigration illegal.

The idea that the border is non-existent is just nonsense. I agree that there needs to be a better system of immigration and border policy, but those that have the most to gain seem most willing to use a crisis for full political effect.
The border IS non existent. You must have your head in the ground. Either that or you are so blinded by color you can’t see straight. Number one, who gives a rats rear about people from other countries? We don’t have to let a dang soul in here, period. Yet we allow more than a million LEGAL immigrants in every year. Far more than any other nation on earth. But that’s not good enough for you apparently. Sounds to me you are the one making this about race. You’re obviously obsessed with it.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a White People Problem. Let’s do what the communists did and build a wall. That was clearly a successful idea.

Naive pre-1400s civilizations of what we know today as North, Central and South America should have slaughtered our ancestors as they got off the boats. Instead our ancestors slowly took this land for themselves and allowed the poor and down trodden from their homelands to migrate here and then claim it righteously as our own.

Guess you all should be afraid. Our comeuppance might be due.
Funny when you consider that they slaughtered and enslaved there own kind as well. Always some type of person thinking they are better than the other.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The border IS non existent. You must have your head in the ground. Either that or you are so blinded by color you can’t see straight. Number one, who gives a rats rear about people from other countries? We don’t have to let a dang soul in here, period. Yet we allow more than a million LEGAL immigrants in every year. Far more than any other nation on earth. But that’s not good enough for you apparently. Sounds to me you are the one making this about race. You’re obviously obsessed with it.

Only a maroon could take what I said and turn it around into that drivel. Don’t conflate legal with right, ethical or moral behavior. Just because the 1924 Immigration Act has influenced the immigration policy of the US for the last 100 years doesn’t mean that it is right nor that it isn’t based on prejudice and racism.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only a maroon could take what I said and turn it around into that drivel. Don’t conflate legal with right, ethical or moral behavior. Just because the 1924 Immigration Act has influenced the immigration policy of the US for the last 100 years doesn’t mean that it is right nor that it isn’t based on prejudice and racism.
So you believe anyone should be able to come in at anytime?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, now it's eugenics? Would you like to go all the way and make it Nazi? Amazing.

And saying the border isn't open is ridiculous on it's face. We have the population of Tulsa flowing in every 10 days. What would constitute an open border to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom