Humm, wonder how these got released?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be likely that migrants would also be attacked by the ticks?
I read another news report about the ticks today. They do not seem to desire attaching to humans. They prefer wildlife. Cows have been killed with millions of them attacking them and essentially draining them of blood which results in the animal's death. The females can breed without a male present and can produce thousands of brood. This could be a big deal.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a doe on Ft Chaffee that was covered in thousands of fat ticks back around 1977. I was astonished at how thick they covered her.

I have been caught in a seed tick stampede before while cleaning out a spring for the cattle. I got a gazillion crawling on me. WD 40 sprayed all over me got alot of them and peppermint soap bath in the river and my girlfriend duct taped and picked a bunch of them off my bare ass after I got out of the river.
Nuke em from orbit the only way to be sure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a doe on Ft Chaffee that was covered in thousands of fat ticks back around 1977. I was astonished at how thick they covered her.

I have been caught in a seed tick stampede before while cleaning out a spring for the cattle. I got a gazillion crawling on me. WD 40 sprayed all over me got alot of them and peppermint soap bath in the river and my girlfriend duct taped and picked a bunch of them off my bare ass after I got out of the river.
Been covered in those seed ticks as well, but these new invasive species ticks will basically cover the animal to kill it.
My beagle would escape and come home a couple weeks later with ticks all over her back that were the size of one's thumb. I'd pick them off and she would lay around for a couple days. Had to be from blood loss.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Grew up hunting chaffee . Always big does and plenty of ticks. Took a few big bucks but always ticks..

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0165.JPG

My favorite Guinea fowl picture

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was a deliberate release, it would have to have been a very powerful person or group of persons that is globally managed, centrally controlled, has a ton of money, wants everyone to avoid eating beef (cow farts and all that), and wants to push everyone toward eating bugs or starve to death to reduce the global population and save the earth. Come to think of it, If one of that group owned the rights to the operating software for 80% of all the computers on the planet that would be a big plus, and if another of them personally owned and operated the biggest online sales and data storage operation in the world, it would be really sweet too.
Hmm...

Latest posts

Top Bottom