The Mid-Term Election thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I am sick and tired of Harry Reed and I cant wait to see Nancy and Obama booted out on their ass. They have not done anything for the working class except buying more and more vote on our backs! Maybe this County learned a lesson and hopefully they don't forget the screwing we have taken over the last 6 years... Maybe next time they will read the bill before they pass it.

About 8 years from now it will be the same thing but from the Republican side. People will be fed up with the GOP not solving all the problems and will be willing to give the Dems a chance.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Voter I.D is no impediment to fraud. We found that out from Dennis and Terry the other day. I'm just wondering why the fraud machine is keeping its powder dry for now. It doesn't make sense.

Oh, I imagine the phucksters will be out in full force. Evidently, the Pinko tiket sucks so bad this time they won't make much difference?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I follow politics and trends, come the election day all bets are off. If the election is not rigged, normally the Dems would take a pounding tomorrow. That is the normal trend no matter who is in the WH. By the 6th year of a presidents term the voters are fed up with them and their party. It is also normal for the presidents party to get 8 years controlling the WH before voters are sick of them.

My prediction is based on a normal fair election and if that happens Republicans will take the senate, pick up some seats in the house and a few governorships. This really does not have a thing to do with which party is better, more honest, better ideas, etc. It is based on voters getting pissed because whichever party holds the most power did not solve all the countries problems as soon as they took office.
Sane and measured post. Who is posting on Rick's computer? Should we call the POlice?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 8 years from now it will be the same thing but from the Republican side. People will be fed up with the GOP not solving all the problems and will be willing to give the Dems a chance.

If the stupid R's would come up with a proper agenda on how to get the country out of this mess, they would never go out of office.

The blaming of ostupid gets votes, but it doesn't do a dammed thing to solve this country's problems.

WTF is the GOP going to do about health care? WTF are they going to do about the southern border? WTF are they going to do about the EPA's over reach?
I know the house voted to do away with obamastupid care, but did so knowing harry would not let it get to the senate. Sure make them feel good, and got them some votes, but that doesn't help the country.
All the fuch they want to do is get in office. Where is a dammed agenda????

I don't see anything different, no matter what party wins.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the stupid R's would come up with a proper agenda on how to get the country out of this mess, they would never go out of office.

The blaming of ostupid gets votes, but it doesn't do a dammed thing to solve this country's problems.

WTF is the GOP going to do about health care? WTF are they going to do about the southern border? WTF are they going to do about the EPA's over reach?
I know the house voted to do away with obamastupid care, but did so knowing harry would not let it get to the senate. Sure make them feel good, and got them some votes, but that doesn't help the country.
All the fuch they want to do is get in office. Where is a dammed agenda????

I don't see anything different, no matter what party wins.

I really don't mind that they get the boot every now and then. It does not help much but it does a little. Heck the Dems controlled congress for 25 years straight not that long ago and I can honestly say changing the party in charge is an improvement. Not much of one because we do not have enough parties but it does help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom