The most I ever found was a $20 bill..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course it was done on purpose. Who accidentally leaves their infant on the side of the road?
There are stories about people leaving pets, family members, etc at rest stops when the family drove away on accident with no malice. I guess I was hoping that there had been a flat tire, or something and in the interest of getting off the side of the road, they had accidently (I don't know how) left the baby seat in some weeds or something, and had returned right after the good folks that saw it stopped. But it appears to be a much more tragic story as I've just watched some news reports.
I guess my soft heart when it comes to kids just can't account for the evil in people directed toward them. It's much too easy to not have to put a child in harms way if you don't want them.
Hundreds of thousands of folks are on a waiting list to adopt children. No need to leave them on the side of the road to die.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are stories about people leaving pets, family members, etc at rest stops when the family drove away on accident with no malice. I guess I was hoping that there had been a flat tire, or something and in the interest of getting off the side of the road, they had accidently (I don't know how) left the baby seat in some weeds or something, and had returned right after the good folks that saw it stopped. But it appears to be a much more tragic story as I've just watched some news reports.
I guess my soft heart when it comes to kids just can't account for the evil in people directed toward them. It's much too easy to not have to put a child in harms way if you don't want them.
Hundreds of thousands of folks are on a waiting list to adopt children. No need to leave them on the side of the road to die.
What did you hear? They intentionally left it?

I was hoping at worst, the parents got carjacked and the thugs ditched it when they found it in the car..

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stents need to be put in jail for life, or just shot, as a parent myself I can't see how anybody can do any harm to kids. Even worse to a infant. Some people don't deserve to have children

Latest posts

Top Bottom