The new Christian Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread this was announced in has been closed but I'm just wondering if this is still going to happen?..This was stated I believe around July 4th by J.B. Thanks..VIKING

Additionally, we will create a section here on OSA that is specifically for Christian members.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread this was announced in has been closed but I'm just wondering if this is still going to happen?..This was stated I believe around July 4th by J.B. Thanks..VIKING

Additionally, we will create a section here on OSA that is specifically for Christian members.

How about for non-Christian members as well then?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we have it. It's just not visible yet.

And yes, MadSkillz, there will be an "Atheists/Agnostic Avenue" to complement the "Christian Corner." The hold up has been trying to decide whether we keep the "debates" in GD, or have a new section in the religious section. Maybe we will call it the "Den of Debate."

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say keep the debates about religion in the religion section. That way I can avoid them easier. I'm not trying to offend those who are religious, but I'm not and I come here mostly for gun topics and would prefer not to have to see a ton of religious posts. If I want that I can just go to Facebook. It seems like everyone on there is religious and has to post about it all day long.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I say keep the debates about religion in the religion section. That way I can avoid them easier. I'm not trying to offend those who are religious, but I'm not and I come here mostly for gun topics and would prefer not to have to see a ton of religious posts. If I want that I can just go to Facebook. It seems like everyone on there is religious and has to post about it all day long.

I would agree. No offense taken - from a religious person - social media is not where I enjoy talking religion. That's a big part of why I got off Facebook.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Debates about religion between religious people................or debates between religious and non religious? JMO, the latter turns into bashing usually, I think that should stay in the GD.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, we have it. It's just not visible yet.

And yes, MadSkillz, there will be an "Atheists/Agnostic Avenue" to complement the "Christian Corner." The hold up has been trying to decide whether we keep the "debates" in GD, or have a new section in the religious section. Maybe we will call it the "Den of Debate."

Glory!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom