The new Christian Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, we have it. It's just not visible yet.

And yes, MadSkillz, there will be an "Atheists/Agnostic Avenue" to complement the "Christian Corner." The hold up has been trying to decide whether we keep the "debates" in GD, or have a new section in the religious section. Maybe we will call it the "Den of Debate."

Interesting - a Heaven section and a Hell section [emoji3]

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, what I would really like is the ability to block threads that I don't want to see. I've seen that capability on other forums that I've been on and I liked it. Admittedly I could just ignore them myself, but it would be nice if I could get rid of them altogether.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is it about a religious thread/category that tends to draw all the non-believers to comment? Could it be that in their subliminal minds they really want to be converted, but are afraid to express that out in the open? If they don't care for religious topics and categories, why are they over here on one talking about a Christian category? I thought that the General Discussions forum would be enough for the "godless."

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is it about a religious thread/category that tends to draw all the non-believers to comment? Could it be that in their subliminal minds they really want to be converted, but are afraid to express that out in the open? If they don't care for religious topics and categories, why are they over here on one talking about a Christian category? I thought that the General Discussions forum would be enough for the "godless."

Is this similar to the people who feel the need to ask if something they just met have accepted Jesus as their lord and savior? Seems like both sides want to preach to the other at the drop of a hat.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is this similar to the people who feel the need to ask if something they just met have accepted Jesus as their lord and savior? Seems like both sides want to preach to the other at the drop of a hat.

The difference in context to this forum is that you don’t see Christians insulting people for not believing whereas you see religious bigots insulting people of faith for their beliefs.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The difference in context to this forum is that you don’t see Christians insulting people for not believing whereas you see religious bigots insulting people of faith for their beliefs.

Actually, the insults come from both sides. I think it's intellectually dishonest to believe one side behaves better than the other. Humans are human and emotional issues can make for heated debate verbal trout slapping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom