The new Christian Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually, you won't hear that from me because "accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior" isn't enough. According to the Bible, there are six things one must do for salvation, not just "accepting Jesus."

Okay, so salvation is essentially a reward and grace has nothing to do with it. I've heard that a lot. Not many preach it though.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, you won't hear that from me because "accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior" isn't enough. According to the Bible, there are six things one must do for salvation, not just "accepting Jesus."

And i appreciate that. My point is that non believers (and believers alike) are exposed to a lot of this stuff through general contact. I mean we have a monument in OKC that is all about religion (regardless of the 'history' argument).

I'm merely pointing out that it could be another reason beyond the 'want to be converted' theory that you put forward.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are Christians going to spread the good news holed up in a "Christians only" forum?
Sounds a lot like the megachurches on TV.
They have time for everything except the lepers and prisoners and beggars that Jesus sought out.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How are Christians going to spread the good news holed up in a "Christians only" forum?
Sounds a lot like the megachurches on TV.
They have time for everything except the lepers and prisoners and beggars that Jesus sought out.

Don't interfere with their bubble. It makes them uncomfortable.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think that the Christians want to spread the word on the forum, just a place to have religious discussion and fellowship without us sarcastic bastards attempting to degrade them.

With that being said, quit jacking with this thread, start your own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom