The Newest Metcalf letter to vendors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope that metcalf guy gets ran out of business, i have a few ideas of what to call him but don't want to be banned. he thinks that he is better than everyone else. enough of his crap and vendors Will leave his shows. He is afraid now. Sure going to be nice to let as many people i can know how he feels.

Metcalf gunshows - scared of competition .!!!

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a REALLY unprofessional way to address his customers as a promoter, it SCREAMS desperation. It appears the smaller shows have had a more immediate impact on his business than expected.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's one of those people who when I hear them, I just sit back and think to myself, "I'm so glad I don't live my life with that kind of attitude and way of thinking".

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a REALLY unprofessional way to address his customers as a promoter, it SCREAMS desperation. It appears the smaller shows have had a more immediate impact on his business than expected.

Ya, you know thinking about it, he might have just done Dave a favor. All of the dealers on his mailing list are now alerted to the fact that there is a new promoter out there lol.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a metcalf flyer in mail this week, advertising half off admission. I wish i woulda never registered for the fake rifle raffle.

Superdave, i will always be your first, thanks for the REAL gun shows.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I plan to attend the Claremore show with cash in hand. When I buy from a dealer, I'll be letting them know they got my money specifically because they're at a Superdave show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom