The next media circus around gun control is here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Cops explaining how they mistook two women in the wrong make and model of vehicle for a single large black man.

Guess that's what happens when you backshoot people.

Look for the media to downplay the fact that only cops should have assault rifles for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Cops explaining how they mistook two women in the wrong make and model of vehicle for a single large black man.

Look for the media to downplay the opinion that only cops should have semi-auto rifles for awhile.

fixed it for ya :wink2:

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Look for the media to downplay the "fact" that only cops should have assault rifles for awhile.

I put quotation marks on it to emphasize sarcasm. :)

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In this day of home invasions of 3 of 4 people breaking in doors to your house it should be quite obvious why one may want to consider an AR15 with 20 or 30 round magazine. It’s a great equalizer. It’s the same reason a LEO needs one you’re at quite a disadvantage being out numbered to start with not to mention the BG may have just the weapon they are wanting to take away from those defending their houses. JMO

What I really want to see is why are all these people flipping out with mental health issue. How may or on or were on these psychotic drugs that the big drug companies are making, it sure makes me wonder what's changed.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way to go LAPD. Mistake a Toyota Tacoma for a Nissan Titan, and light it up without being sure of it's occupants.

That's just beyond bizarre. Those types of trucks are everywhere. How DO you make that much of a mistake? Holes all over the back of the vehicle?

Wow.

Gregg

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe this guy knows something that they really don't want anybody to hear. I counted 40+ bullet holes in the back of that Tacoma. That's more than mistaken identity. They really want this guy DRT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom