The next media circus around gun control is here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are multiple versions of his manifesto, many of them have been altered. I don't actually believe that he wrote the parts about gun control, since the main portion of his rage is directed at dirty cops.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the women in the truck were delivering newspapers and may have been doing so on a street where the police were protecting someone thought to be on the rogue cops hit list.

But was there only one blue pickup that got shot up or two? I thought I read something about a second incident with a blue pickup.

This makes the OJ Simpson white bronco chase look like nothing. Wonder how the LA media is covering all of this.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe this guy knows something that they really don't want anybody to hear. I counted 40+ bullet holes in the back of that Tacoma. That's more than mistaken identity. They really want this guy DRT.

I honestly think sworn officers shooting the hell out of a truck with two innocents should be a bigger story.

No kidding! That's just beyond mind boggling.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the women in the truck were delivering newspapers and may have been doing so on a street where the police were protecting someone thought to be on the rogue cops hit list.

But was there only one blue pickup that got shot up or two? I thought I read something about a second incident with a blue pickup.

This makes the OJ Simpson white bronco chase look like nothing. Wonder how the LA media is covering all of this.

The other one was a Black Honda Ridgeline. Neither of these trucks looks even remotely like a gray Nissan Titan, which is a much larger truck. Looks like they all need remedial vehicle ID & recognition training. :(

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other one was a Black Honda Ridgeline. Neither of these trucks looks even remotely like a gray Nissan Titan, which is a much larger truck. Looks like they all need remedial vehicle ID & recognition training. :(

That's one of the things that blows my mind. All of the officers I've ever known would be able to tell the difference in make and color of a vehicle under pressure. I don't know, it's just mind boggling. Too many WTF's in this story.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are parts of this incident that will never be known. It seems to me they want to silence this guy BEFORE he gets to some sympathetic Talking Head.

Why is that, I wonder.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some here may need to do more "googling" to find the manifesto of Dorner. It clearly has the AWB text in it. Check out the link below to his manifesto. However, someone went on a rampage to redact a bunch of stuff. The part about the AWB starts on page 10 of the manifesto.

Some news stories I've found referred to there being two parts. This was found as an LA Times story. I can't explain why it is that so much was redacted. Perhaps the media thinking we can't handle some stuff.

Christopher Dorner Manifesto

OK. I just found a second "copy" of the manifesto. This one is NOT redacted. It has the AWB text as well, but it isn't as neatly spelled out in pages.

Un-redacted Christopher Dorner Manifesto

Also, there is this in Dorner's manifesto. In fact, it immediately precedes his comment about the AWB.

"The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

From that statement, don't you think it reasonable and prudent for ANY law enforcement officer to be on high alert? While I don't condone the shooting of the ladies delivering papers, I can understand why such an event could happen.

Dormer is not the normal "bad-guy" here because he knows so much about law enforcement policy and procedures. He likely knows what will cause an officer to hesitate, thus taking advantage of that hesitation. He is also likely to have very good tactical abilities and reasoning.

To me, it is likely he torched his own truck for three reasons, 1( destruction of evidence that would possibly be in the truck; 2( destruction of the truck so he can draw law enforcement to the mountains; and 3( he has likely already had a vehicle stashed or stole one to then get away from the area. Who knows, since it is known that he had ties to Enid, Oklahoma, who is to say he couldn't show up in Oklahoma?

Now, this comment is not directed towards anyone in particular on the OSA forums, but as quickly as some here tend to go off half-cocked on issues discussed on the forums in general (not specifically just this thread), I would think that we should consider that when accusing the police of "shooting first and asking questions later."

Last edited:

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I don't condone the shooting of the ladies delivering papers, I can understand why such an event could happen.

Considering the history of the LAPD and their numerous excessive force incidents, I also can understand how a culture of street thugs who have an "us vs. them" mentality could enable such an event to happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom