The real history of the United states

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus, what is this, 5th grade social studies? Any fool can look up what date a war started or who approved a seal.

I will need an essay on how evangelical fundamentalism shaped American politics in the 19th century. 5 pages, double spaced, MLA format, with at least 5 primary sources.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus, what is this, 5th grade social studies? Any fool can look up what date a war started or who approved a seal.

I will need an essay on how evangelical fundamentalism shaped American politics in the 19th century. 5 pages, double spaced, MLA format, with at least 5 primary sources.

Bob Crane of Hogan's Heroes fame was bludgeoned to death in 1978 by a friend who videotaped him having rough sex.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Solid essay, but I said double spaced. A-

In 1969, teenager and soon to be country music legend Johnny Rodriguez was arrested in Texas for

stealing and barbecuing a goat with his buddies. In what some might label as an ironic twist of fate,

his jailhouse singing caught the ear of Texas Ranger Joaquin Jackson. It was Jackson who told music

promoter Happy Shahan about the goat thief with a golden voice, ultimately leading to to his big break

into the music business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom