The real Obama.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a little sample.

In "Dreams From My Father," he wrote: "In my legal practice, I work mostly with churches and community groups, men and women who quietly built grocery stores and health clinics in the inner city, and housing for the poor."

But a document filed with the Illinois Secretary of State shows the young lawyer represented some well-heeled clients. In one case, he represented a politically connected preacher and real estate developer, Bishop Arthur Brazier, who had failed to provide heating and running water to 15 apartments in the dead of winter. Obama's client had all the tenants forcibly removed from the building, yet paid only a $50 fine under Obama's legal counsel.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama#.UFuczFGl7V3

Click on the blue titles to read each piece.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So because he said mostly, he could not have deviated from his normal practice?

Read the whole piece. This kinda balance the lefties getting their panties in a wad over Romney saying he would write off that 47% from voting for him. It shows that their hero does not give a crap about poor people unless he can use them.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just have to ask....

What do you see when you look at this?
crayfisher.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_rorschach1.jpg

Just tell us the first thing that pops into your head Rick.

Mgarza_a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just love the obammy apologists! You won't give Romney this much slack I bet!

I dont apologize for anyone... I do not support obama, and yes I do give romney slack he is welcome to make all the money he wants also. But trust that I dislike them both equally. In my eyes they are both one in the same only pandering to different extremes.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are all the same snake........

All i know is it's time to try something new...and at the moment, the only new thing we have to choose from is Romney. Do i think he's the perfect candidate?...far from it...but he's something different. If we elect him and don't like him, then get rid of his ass in 4 years. Maybe they'll get the idea eventually.

We no longer have Americans running for president...haven't in a long, long time. And NOONE can say Dem's are good and REP's suck, or vise versa, because the absolute TRUTH is.... BOTH sides suck....both are self absorbed...both lie and cheat. Liberal, Conservative...blah blah blah. It's all career moves, setting themselves up for life, power, constituant serving, etc..etc..etc. I wish we had PATRIOTS in the mix again.

Until we get AMERICAN PATRIOTS in the white house again...and AMERICAN PATRIOTS in Congress....we'll NOT get better. We can't heal when all we have is people serving the few and not the COUNTRY.

rant off

Latest posts

Top Bottom