The relatives won't leave!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried the Fake Poop Gag yet, that might help..!

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_21k_Z4RADIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I left this thread up on my computer all day for everyone to see. I don't know if they took notice or not but I think maybe they did as they are packing up and leaving in the morning! Woo Hoo, thanks again OSA!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I left this thread up on my computer all day for everyone to see. I don't know if they took notice or not but I think maybe they did as they are packing up and leaving in the morning! Woo Hoo, thanks again OSA!!!

:w000t::w000t: Are you serious??!?!?!!? :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

That is funny ... next time I want something from GC I am gonna start a thread in GD and then leave it up on the computer!! :rollingla

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of their husbands shoot. I went to H&H yesterday morning and popped off a few rounds to get a break from this place. I spent the better part of the afternoon cleaning my guns on the kitchen table and it didn't bother them a bit. I even went extra on the Hoppes #9!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take all the soap, toilet paper and towels out of the guest bathrooms. Make excuses for why you don't have any (doesn't matter what the excuse is....washer's broke, you're going green). They'll get the hint. Even if they say their leaving, do this anyway. It could keep them from coming back next year.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K,some suggestions,zippo lighter fluid on the toilet seat,let it dry(DO NOT USE THAT Toilet,YOU eat the one thing that will give you the stinkiest Shizts possible,I mean bad ones even if they are painful,it won't take much,go buy your favorite gum(lots) and a clove of Garlic,take a small nibble of the garlic and just go talk to them alot very closely.
Nobody can handle that for very long,and when they ask why their arsses are on fire tell them you have had a undiagnosed rash that you can't seem to get rid of.
I'll bet ya 5 bucks it'll work

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a dog,after supper one night lay the dishes out on the floor for the dog to clean them. Then later put them back up. Let them think this is you SOP.

Or just leave them on the floor and serve the next meal off of them...If that doesn't run 'em off, maybe you are the one who should high-tail it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom