The seasons change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is coming. With that more scare tactics and hammering of masks and shots, bigger and badder variants no doubt. It's safe to assume the powers to be want us in a permanent pandemic and under the thumb. But the population is growing tired of this, people all over the world are getting fed up. They're taking to the streets and in some places being met by force from the authorities. Will we see the population go bonkers because of that thumb ? Crime is up where defund the police is active. More and more shootings, more and more invaders, more and more price increases. The coming season coupled to many millions of renters said to be getting evicted should be exciting. The months past may just seem tame compared to what may be ahead. $ being doled out like it was a monopoly game. We saw the supply and demand thing with TP and the likes, what if it becomes food on the shelf next ? Will fraud be declared true and correct and the Don returns ? What about that other country that concerns us ? I hear the music of " As the world turns" playing. Going to be exciting between now and the 1st of the year.. The west coast water situation is bad, real bad. I wonder what's coming next ? I can't seem to find my crystal ball. I hope you was a boy scout..

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a message from my employer starting tomorrow masks are now mandatory regardless of vaccination status

Latest posts

Top Bottom