The Story Behind Ian's Shrapnel Kaboom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This a kind of a prepping topic, about being prepared if something goes wrong at the range, or, more generally, first aid. It's actually something I've been thinking about lately, and even more so after seeing the coverage of this evening's storms and their aftermath; it would be nice to be able to do something to help, rather than just following the old ditty:
When in trouble
When in doubt
Run in circles
Scream and shout

Reaction score
Personally i have mixed feelings on this guy but I'll say this video is the final nail in the coffin to any aspirations of getting a Henry repro. Maybe a Winchester 66 or 73 at some point when the circumstances are right

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally i have mixed feelings on this guy but I'll say this video is the final nail in the coffin to any aspirations of getting a Henry repro. Maybe a Winchester 66 or 73 at some point when the circumstances are right

Another self stylized youtube celeb has a kaboom , I don't take much of what he does with any seriousness. There are times he will have something obscure which piques my interest . FWIW I have a pair of older uberti 1866 repros one in 38 special and one in 22 . Both are fun to shoot the 38 special feeds round nose anything flawlessly , feed it a SWC and it chokes horrible but you can single load them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom